- Phoenix Certified Hospice of Mendocino County is a hospice care provider serving Willits, CA and the surrounding area, offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. For more information call Linda 707-456-3244 or 800-606-9596.
- Hospice Services of Lake County Often when a sudden death occurs we don’t know where to turn for emotional support. Through the generosity of our Community Bereavement Program we are able to offer grief and loss support to our community members. We provide an initial assessment session to establish how we can best support your bereavement needs. We may suggest a limited number of bereavement counseling sessions and /or a referral to one of our specialized small bereavement groups. If you are having complicated grief and loss issues that would require a more therapeutic environment we will refer you to clinicians in our community.
- Hospice of Ukiah The mission of Ukiah Volunteer Hospice is to provide comfort care, bi-
lingual services for Hospice and palliative care patients free of charge. Most patients would probably prefer to die at home if support services were available to the family. We offer to provide the services of our coordinator RN/LVN, social worker, home health aide, spiritual care support and bereavement support. We will also provide trained volunteers who will be teamed to a family to assist with their special needs and give a break to the caregiver. We will also provide support during necessary hospitalization, or in a skilled nursing or residential facility. We will be available to all who wish to avail themselves of our free services at their time of end of life care.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital Hospice responds to the special needs of the terminally ill patient. Hospice is a coordinated program of palliative and supportive care (physical, psychological, social, and spiritual) for dying persons and their families.
- Redwood Coast Medical Services Shamli Hospice Coping with a life-threatening or chronic illness can be overwhelming, and many people don’t know where to turn for help. Fortunately for this community, Visiting Nurse and Hospice services are available to RCMS patients and their families.
Hospice D J