The Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County does not promote or endorse any hospital or clinic. Contact your health care provider or your insurance company to find out which hospital is right for you. Once you have chosen a hospital, we can help you advocate to get the best possible care.
County Wide Resources
- Alliance for Rural Community Health (ARCH) provides policy, collaboration, project management and technology support services to Community Health Centers in Northern California. Our service area covers 3,500 square miles, serving rural and geographically isolated communities in Lake, Mendocino and Sonoma Counties.
- Anderson Valley Health Center AVHC is a not-for-profit community health center offering a broad range of services to children, teens, adults, and seniors, providing excellent and affordable health care to the people of Anderson Valley.
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital HMH was named as a 2013 Professional Research Consultants (PRC) Top Performer Hospital in patient care for employee perception. The research company named the hospital as a top performer nationwide for the employee’s perception of patient care delivered at their hospital.
- Friends of Hospice on the Northern Mendocino Coast Aid to the seriously ill and comfort for the dying. FOH funds the essential needs not covered by Hospice funding nor any form of insurance; many medications, equipment, supplies and professional caregiving.
- Long Valley Health Center providing quality primary care, medical care, dentistry, counseling, acupuncture and chiropractic care to the people of Northern Mendocino County since 1978
- Mendocino Coast Clinics is a nonprofit health clinic building a healthy community by providing quality patient-centered health care to more than half of Mendocino coast residents since 1994.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital is a JCAHO accredited medical facility serving a district which encompasses the coastal corridor from Elk to Westport in Mendocino County, California. M.C.D.H. is the “sole provider” of hospital services for the region, providing emergency and primary care, and assisting with preventive and rehabilitation services.
- Mendocino Community Health Center provides access to excellent healthcare services for the most vulnerable people in our community. We ensure that there are no closed doors for those seeking primary health care at MCHC in Lake and Mendocino Counties.
- Mendocino County Public Health Dept. In partnership with the community, our mission is to safeguard and promote the health and wellness of the people of Mendocino County.
- Phoenix Certified Hospice of Mendocino County is a hospice care provider serving Willits, CA and the surrounding area, offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios.
- Potter Valley Community Health Center
10175 Main Street, Potter Valley, California 95469
Phone: (707) 743-1188 Fax (707) 743-1192
- Redwood Coast Medical Services provides high quality, family-oriented, community based primary medical and dental care, including a broad range of preventive health services to residents and visitors within the coastal areas of Southern Mendocino and Northern Sonoma Counties.
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center (UVMC) is a 78-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Ukiah, the county seat of Mendocino County. As the largest and most comprehensive healthcare facility in the county, UVMC offers a complete range of health care services for the communities we serve. Our emergency department operates with a physician on duty 24-hours a day and is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center. Each year, UVMC treats more than 25,000 patients in its emergency room, performs more than 5,000 surgical procedures in its hospital based and ambulatory surgery center, delivers nearly 850 babies, and performs more than 43,000 radiology tests.
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital was founded in 1945 as a 30-bed private facility called Lakeside Community Hospital. The hospital was donated to the community in 1966 and a non-profit corporation was formed. In 1992 the hospital affiliated with Sutter Health and changed its name to Sutter Lakeside Hospital.
- California Health Collaborative is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) health organization committed to enhancing the quality of life and health of the people of California, particularly the underserved.
- California Healthcare Foundation based in Oakland, is an independent philanthropy committed to improving California’s health care delivery and financing systems. Formed in 1996, our goal is to ensure that all Californians have access to affordable, quality health care.
- California Department of Healthcare Services CDHCS works to protect and promote the health status of Californians through the financing and delivery of individual health care services. The DHCS finances and administers a number of individual health care service delivery programs, including the California Medical Assistance Program (Medi-Cal).
- California Department of Public Health has a mission is to protect and promote the health status of Californians through population-based public health programs and services, from maintaining safe drinking water to protecting our communities from communicable diseases, epidemics, and contaminated food.
- CalQualityCare is free and easy-to-use, features information on California hospitals, medical groups, nursing homes, and other long-term care facilities, along with tips and checklists about how to choose a health care provider, questions to ask, how to pay for care, and what to do if something goes wrong.
- California Secretary of Health and Human Services administers state and federal programs for health care, social services, public assistance, job training and rehabilitation. Major programs provide direct services to millions of Californians.
- California State Rural Health Association (CSRHA) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots organization that works to improve the health of rural Californians and the quality and accessibility of the heath care they receive.